The Diaspora NHF Mortgage will offer Nigerians in the Diaspora mortgage loans to build or buy houses in Nigeria.
The FMBN-sponsored mortgage will allow Nigerians in the Diaspora to register with the National Housing Fund (NHF) scheme, make monthly contributions and ultimately access mortgage loans to own houses back home without physically coming to Nigeria before participating.
- The applicant must have registered with the National Housing Fund for less than 12 months and paid in full.
- The applicant must be a first-time beneficiary of the NHF loan.
- Applicants must have verifiable means of income.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian in Diaspora by the National Diaspora Policy definition.
- The property for which the loan is sought will serve as security for the loan.
- Perfection of mortgage will be handled by FMBN Internal Records Office.
- The property will possess sufficient value to recover the loan.
- FMBN will in most cases, assist in providing eligible property that could be purchased and mortgaged under this Scheme.
- The online application form.
- Copy of data page of the applicant’s international Passport.
- Uploading of recent payslips for 3 months and bank statements for six months.
- Letter from the employer stating the status of the employment.
- For the self-employed, a certificate of business registration will be required from the country of residence of the Diaspora.
READ: Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Loan Update
How To Apply
Interested Applicants should Click Here to Apply